On the occasion of the Covid-19 Coronavirus crisis, Lozano has taken a series of special measures in this regard:
- According to the B.O.E –A-2020-3692 of March 14, 2020, Lozano confectioneries are authorized opening establishments, being a retail trade of products and goods of necessity.
- Of course, our tearooms will remain open during special uninterrupted hours from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. MONDAY TO SATURDAY, and from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS, to reduce the exposure of our employees
- The cafeteria service is reduced only to ‘drinks to go’.
- A series of hygienic preventive measures are being taken in our confectioneries:
- Continuous hand disinfection
- Maintenance of safety distance, at 1 meter
- Regulated access: we do not allow more than 3 people to enter at the same time
- We want to call for calm in our sector, since the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has not taken any action regarding the Covid-19 Coronavirus, since food has not currently been identified as a source or probable route of transmission of the virus. .
Even so, at Productos Lozano we carry out continuous and specific training on the guidelines on preventive measures established by the Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare.
Lozano is governed by the ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Standard, applying all these regulations in our production system.
Thanks for your understanding. Patience, serenity and responsibility: we beat the Coronavirus among everyone, stay home and go out alone if necessary 💪❤